CMISA Membership Benefits
CMISA PROMOTES AND SUPPORTS OUR INDUSTRY WITH ACTIVITIES TO:
- Build and maintain ships for Canada and for the private sector (Build & Maintain)
- Support business opportunities for our marine industry members (Support)
- Sustain a network to voice our concerns and promote our solutions (Sustain)
AS A CMISA MEMBER, YOUR COMPANY HAS:
A VOICE IN OTTAWA
- Be a part of a network of marine industry peers and have an opportunity to shape the voice of the association; and
- Participate in our committees, to provide your knowledge, understanding and strategic thinking in the areas of innovation, arctic exploration, business opportunities and development and government relations.
- Discounted pricing for all CMISA conference, events and webinars where we bring all your prospects and current clients to one place so you can see them face to face;
- Premier access to our online library of resources; white papers, webinars, how-to materials to make your business stronger;
- Networking across the country and around the world listen and learn from your industry peers and experts;
- The right to display the CMISA logo that instantly singles you out as an industry leader of excellence; and
- Receive member-only pricing on Cert Safe, the industry's leading software to manage people and resources certifications, licensing agreements and more.
- Exclusive access and presence in a national marine industry directory;
- Access to other companies and members from the industry with an integrated messaging platform;
- Promote your company to an industry target audience by taking advantage of our customised advertising and sponsorship opportunities;
- Highlight your company as the business member of the week on the CMISA home page with direct links to your company, and your featured product and other profiling opportunities; and
- The right to display the CMISA logo to clearly identify you as an industry leader of excellence.