NATO Challenge top 10 ready to pitch!
The top 10 contestants in the Fall 2021 NATO Innovation Challenge, the Invisible Threat: Countering Cognitive Warfare have been selected. They will present their innovative solutions to a multi-national jury of defence experts on Pitch Day, November 30, 2021.
As well as gaining valuable international exposure, the 10 finalists will vie for top 3 cash prizes in this pitch-style event.
Thank you to all innovators for participating. Watch live starting at 9 am (EDT) on Youtube.
For more information about this challenge please visit NATO Innovation Challenge page.
Learn how innovators can partner with Defence Research and Development Canada!
Defence Research and Development Canada (DRDC), the organization that manages the IDEaS program on behalf of the Department of National Defence (DND), will be hosting its 2021 Outreach Day on November 24, 2021. A trusted advisor and collaborative partner, DRDC works as a knowledge integrator for DND and the Canadian Armed Forces (CAF). Like IDEaS, DRDC helps to develop and deliver new technical solutions to DND/CAF, other federal departments, and the safety and security communities.
At this event, you will:
- Get the information you need for your business to partner with DRDC;
- Become familiar with the eight strategic focus areas in DND’s Defence and Security Science and Technology program, to help you prepare for future calls for proposals;
- Find out about DND’s Innovation for Defence Excellence and Security (IDEaS) program, which is funded at $1.6 B over 20 years;
- Learn about upcoming opportunities with the Canadian Safety and Security Program (CSSP);
- Hear from DRDC’s acting Assistant Deputy Minister Sophie Galarneau;
- Ask your questions about future partnership opportunities
Outreach Day will be held virtually on MS Teams on Wednesday, November 24, 2021 from 10:00 to 12:00 hrs EST. Please note that while the presentations will be in English, the question and answer period will be in both official languages. The presentation decks will be made available in French and English, as of November 22.
Register for this session using the link below: